The 2010 Ionised Air Blower is a powerful, long distance static eliminator. Positioned 200 – 1500 mm from the material, the 2010 produces a high volume of ionised air to neutralise static charges in a wide variety of industrial applications.
● Fast static neutralisation is provided by two 1250-S Static Eliminators with long-life emitters integrated into an aluminium frame.
● Robust modular design allows construction in lengths up to 2000 mm in 250 mm steps.
● Fan speed controlled variable airflow up to 5600 lit/min per 250 mm.
● Ionised air leaving the blower expands at about 15° for effective wide area coverage longer than the blower’s actual length.
● One 120 V or 230 V, 50/60 Hz connection powers all functions.
Product Name 2010 Ionised Air Blower
Size 244mm(H) x 198mm(W)
Cable IEC connector and 2 m mains cable.
Power Unit Integrated Power Unit.
Environmental 60 °C maximum temperature. 70 % rH non-condensing max.
the wechat jiliclean