The NEOS-12F Short Distance Static Elimination Bar is a major advance in industrial static control technology. NEOS intelligence monitors the static charge and reacts to it by emitting the quantity and polarity of ions for fastest neutralisation.
● Compact size with fully encapsulated electronics.
● Shockless, tungsten emitters guarantee a long life.
● 100 % coverage: overall length = effective length.
● NEOS-12F Short Distance Static Elimination Bar has two automatic and three manual settings, allowing the operator to optimise performance for actual conditions.
● Local LED indication of status of bar and whether it needs cleaning.
● Duplicate remote signals for PLC or to power external lamps, relays.
● External on/off switching and standby mode.
Product Name Short Distance Static Elimination Bar
Size 45mm(H) x 25mm(W)
Working Distance 100mm-600mm
Weight 1.5 kg/m.
Output Voltage 12KV
Bar Length Minimum 300 mm, then steps of 60 mm to 4980 mm(Customizable)
Electrical Input 24 V DC (21-28 V), maximum current required 1.5 A. M12 5-pin connector.
Environmental 0 – 55 °C, 70 % rH non-condensing max. IP67.
Options 100 – 250 V AC-DC 24 V Power Supply (Part No: NEOS-PSU).